Tuesday 25 December 2007

Xmas day!!!

Whao it's Christmas! got a phone call from my mum-in-law very early. i think she said something about church.The boys are already awake while my siblings are busy with the cooking. I invited my cousin's wife and son over for Xmas yesterday so because of transportation, she arrived at my place last night.
By 3 pm, the turkey, my lamb chops and the other soul food was ready for us to dig in. The boys opened their presents after lunch, and they've disappeared into their room ever since. Me, my hubby and siblings exchanged presents too.
I 've had so much to eat and I'm now cooling off with a bottle of red wine (as usual) while watching Nollywood movies. What a day.
Merry Christmas to you all!!!


1 comment:

KemiMamaLopes said...

Have enjoyed reading all your posts. Next Christmas: Your house :) Hope all is going well at work and the references are in.