Sunday 16 December 2007

Girls Night out & School disco

On Friday, I picked up the kids at the After School Club and they told me that there's going to be a school disco from 18:00 hours to 20:00 hours and they would like to go. I asked if they were given a letter from school. They did but my boys didn't bother to tell us. As soon as we got home,I got some "party" clothes out their closet and started getting them ready for the disco (which my boys thought was a talent contest). I managed to convince their dad to take them.
I finally had a well deserved 2 hour rest.
Then on Saturday, I went to this place with my crew N, D, D, P & B. After dinner, we made our way to one of my favourite places. Had fun though. Couldn't go to church today but my hubby went with the boys.

BTW: My son M won a prize at the disco for dancing. He refused to show me how he danced and dad didn't record it.

1 comment:

Angry Nigerian said...

cool blog. Keep it up