Tuesday 11 December 2007

2nd Day @ Work

Training started today. A lady facilitator was there to hold our hands. First on today's agenda was an ice-breaking exercise. We had to ask each other questions about ourselves and so on. Then we did a presentation on what we found out about each other. Training continued then another exercise this time the facilitator paired each trainee with another. The task was to look at your partner and think of:
  1. The kind of job they should be doing and your reason for choosing the job
  2. Where your partner should live and why
  3. The mode of transport you suggest and why
  4. What type of pet should they have/keep (not necessarily a living thing)
Funny enough, the things I suggested to the guy I was paired up with were spot on. It was fun sha.

We also discussed stress at work and other related issues.

BTW, I managed to get a free parking permit for myself. I can't pay to park (as an Ijebu woman). Let's hope I'll enjoy the job and as for the facilitator, I've built up enough rapport with her. I want to make a business proposition.

2 comments:

Dami said...

congrats o! take it easy on the facilitator business ke?

KemiMamaLopes said...

Ijebu for real?? I am coming over for some ikokore. E we so o