Saturday 22 December 2007

Day 10 @ work & Letter to Santa


I'm off work till 31st. I was supposed to resume on 27th, but the boss decided to give us 27th & 28th off so I'll go to work on New Years Eve for a few hours and off then I'm off till the 2nd.
When I left work yesterday (Friday), it was so foggy that I just managed to drive home. Thank God it was only 10minutes drive. I couldn't go out as planned because the fog got worse. So I mellowed with a bottle of red wine.
Did a bit of shopping last night at CW but I still haven't got presents for the boys. The stores seem to be sold out of what they want. I'll think of something. Their day has gone out to check the stores if not, we'll get them the games they want for their PS2. They both wrote a letter to Santa explaining the reasons why they should get the presents.

No comments: