Thursday 13 December 2007

4th day @ work

It was very cold this morning. As soon as I got ready for work, I got some warm water to pour on my windscreen (I didn't bother using the de-icer). My driveway was slippery (black ice) despite the fact that I was wearing a pair of Timberland boots I almost fell so I drove slowly to work.
The training went smoothly. Although I was nodding off but as soon as we had the first 15 minute break, I went straight to Mackie (McDonalds) to get something to eat.Phew! I actually thought I wasn't going to get paid till next year but the payroll section has confirmed that I should check my bank account tomorrow. Hurray!!
I was talking to my hubby last night about what to get the kids for Xmas and their birthday (which is in January). I suggested a Sony PS3 but that would mean that we'll have to get them a slightly bigger tv for their bedroom but my hubby said that we should wait for the January sale. Good idea . There is no point buying something at a very high price and a few days later, the price falls.
I joined the Union today. Anywhere I work I join the union .It 's very important.

No comments: