Saturday 15 December 2007

Day 5 @ work

Yesterday, I was too tired to put anything on my blog. We're now getting to learn about the systems today. The facilitator was actually one of the guys that interviewed me. He's a very chubby guy and quite young too (he was born in 1981).By 14.00 hours, we had finished his module but couldn't leave that early so we were taken to the offices to have a look around. The guy I job-shadowed was nice enough to show me the floor plan so I already know my desk.
During my lunch break, I walked down the market and I heard this old Ebenezer Obey songs blaring from the speakers at one of the market stalls. I was curious, so I went to the market stall to see what they had on sale and they were Nigerian movie VCDs, DVDs, music CDs and all. I wondered how much actually goes back to the movie owners and musician's pockets in Nigeria.
There is this new TV series that I'm really getting into. Journeyman started while I was away but I recorded the episodes. Now I'm catching up and I'm enjoying it just like I'm enjoying
The Riches

No comments: