Thursday 20 December 2007

Day 9 @ work

Work was fine. Getting into the swing of things. My work references still hasn't come o. I sent an email to the HR assistant asking if she's got a reply yet and she sent me an email as if she was shouting at me. I composed a reply I WAS ONLY ASKING!!!! but my colleague "L" begged me not to send it. Just a few days ago, we were talking about the exclamation marks she adds to her emails. Very rude. I haven't seen her before but I've told that she looks very sloppy.
Well I've decided to stay calm until my work references come through and cleared because I have a feeling that if I should lose my cool with the HR assistant, she'll put my work references in the shredder and claim not to have received them because as of Friday, she said she had received one of my work references and my medical form, and then on Monday she said she hasn't received anything. I was shocked. Well I'll continue to follow it up.
Thank God tomorrow will be Friday. I'm off to this place with the girls. It's B's birthday. I need to get the presents by tomorrow. I'll go to LS tomorrow and CW on Saturday.

No comments: