Monday 31 December 2007

Day 11 @ work,2007 and year 2008

Resumed today after a week off work (excess jollofing) . I was yawning throughout the day because I was busy playing this game on my psp.
I called my ex-employer's HR section and I was told that my former manager is on holiday till next year! (yee pa). I've sent an email to the person acting up for her. Hope she replies because I want her to check her manager's post for the reference request so that she can deal with it. Initially, she told me that she got the reference form and has since dealt with it but it seems as if the HR section didn't get it. I hope this gets sorted before the next pay day. (I be Ijebu woman I need money).
Tonight a lot of people will be off to their places of worship while others will be out partying or clubbing. As for me, I should be at the Mass with the family then maybe later, I could go partying.
This year had its ups and downs. For example I had a major operation in the first quarter of the year. Thank God I survived and I thank my mum, siblings, hubby and kids for nursing me back to good health.
I have a wish list for 2008. Although the wishes are not in a particular order but I know somehow, I'll get there.
Enjoy life and I wish you all a prosperous New Year.

BTW, I met my kid sister's boyfie. Na waa o the guy was prostrating for me. You see my kid sis (baby of the family)is at Uni and this guy has been dropping her off for quite some time.

No comments: