Wednesday 30 January 2008

Happy Birthday Mum!!

Glitter Photos


It's my mum's birthday today. This time last year, she was here with us on holiday we took her out to enjoy herself but she didn't know that we had planned a surprise party for her last Summer in Naija She had so much fun. I spoke to her this morning
Mumsie, Iya ni wura.
May this day and every other day bring you joy
I thank God for my mum
Although we argue
you still show me the way
you've always stood by me through think and thin

Ewe so ye omo (hello mother pikin). Ee pe fun wa o. Ee jeun omo pe pe pe.

3 comments:

Jinta said...

omo mummy! hope your mum had a lovely day.

Iyaeto said...

Oh yes she did.Rice,stew and ikokore was very plenty. Serious faaaji.

ababoypart2 said...

Happy Birthday to your mum. Hope she had a great day