Thursday 10 January 2008

My hubby the traveller 2a















These are the rules and regulations which prisoners are made to abide by when they arrive at the Tuol Sleng Prison.















The Vietnamese Border Post












Another view of the Vietnamese border post














The Cambodian end of the border


How my hubby copes when he goes on these holidays? I don't know. He sometimes gets hotel rooms under $10. The rooms are very neat and tidy with an air conditioner. During the Cambodia,Hanoi , Vietnam trip, he said in many places, he's usually the only black person and a lot of people would gather round and take pictures with him. He was even delayed at an airport for hours. The immigration officals said there was "something" wrong with his passport. He thinks they were trying to see if he'll act funny as he had been to Thailand twice. Once on holiday and the second time in transit. He enjoys it so I can't complain. As long as he sends me a text message or an email containing the hotel address and itinery.



















2 comments:

Unknown said...

Girl, you should be travelling along with him and getting to see the rest of the world. I know I would. Unfortunately, my man doesent like travelling.

Iyaeto said...

@ calabargal
I'll go with him this year but I'll try nnot to look for business there e.g In a place like China, I'll definitely look for business opportunities. While I do that, i bet you he'll be on his way somewhere on the Great Wall of China (LOL)