Friday 1 February 2008

It's my birthday!!!!





Today is my birthday. Yes I'm an Aquarian (whatever that means-joke). Looking back. I think I've tried. I left primary school in primary 4, passed Common Entrance and started secondary school at age 9 finished at 14 the rest is history. I remember my Uni days (it was fun) NYSC. Then I never believed that one day, I'll start working and live on my own because my mum was very strict and I was spoilt. She used to wash my clothes till I started University but with time it all changed. Here I am a grown woman, married with kids (na wa o).

I set myself some goals which I aim to have completed by the time I'm 40. I'm getting there sha.
I'm going out with the girls. I wonder what hubby has got planned.
Every year, I give myself a trip and treat. I don't know what to get for myself this year. Maybe I should get the iphone? hmm . I doubt it because I've got the best of Sony Ericsson and this

I'm off to Baltimore, New York and New Jersey next week so I'll decide when I get there.

11 comments:

ababoypart2 said...

Happy Birthday and God bless - have fun

Afrobabe said...

Wow, congrats on your birthday, present achievements and future ones...lol...what a day to be a first time visitor...where is the cake, food...men!!!


and wait...ur mum's birthday is on the 30th and urs on the 1st....cool

Toksboy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Trust me you want the iPhone.

KemiMamaLopes said...

Hope you had a good day. Enjoy the trip

Gistmaster said...

happy birtday...may you continue to grow from strength to strength.Keep rocking.If i have my way i will call my fav artiste,K1 the ultimate to perform for you in your sitting room

Iyaeto said...

@Ababoypart2,afrobabe,Toksie,Kemimamalopes and Niyitabiti thanks for the birthday. May we all live to see our children's children.Amen

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!

chioma said...

Happy birthday girl! many more years!

Iyaeto said...

@ Calabargal and Chioma:Thanks and Amen ladies.

Anonymous said...

well just stumble on this blog for the 1st time 2day and i hope it isn`t too late to wish you a happy belated birthday,God bless

Iyaeto said...

@ Feyisara;Thanks for dropping by. BTW you're my parternal grandma's namesake.