Monday 7 January 2008

Day 15 @ work & the bug day II

I went back to work today only to be sent home 2hrs later. Why? I have to stay at home for 48hrs after the virus has gone! . Since its a nationwide outbreak, I don't think the sickie should count against me. I'll have a word with my union rep.
My son has been grounded for a week by my sister. No computer,no video games. My other son has not failed to remind him of that . "M" YOU'RE GROUNDED,NO COMPUTER, NO VIDEO GAMES!!!!!. He has been really quiet for the past two days . So today, my sister called it off. My son's face lit up.
He's enjoying himself now but they resume school tomorrow. Meanwhile, I'm at home watching Yoruba movies. Abi how for do?

3 comments:

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

sorry you had to go home, but I am sure you rather have a day off anyway. hahaha.

This is my first time here. Nice blog.

BTW, Happy new year.

Mandy Brown-Ojugbana said...

gosh you have got me worried bout this bug my hubbie was on the phone last nite from london sounding a bit hoarse I hope he hasent got it as it will spoil our ny trip,but back to you, get well soon to many of those yoruba films will do your head in,this is coming from a former addict!!

Iyaeto said...

@ Solomonsydelle
Thanks. I vote for a day off any day (LOL!)

@ Mandy
Don't worry Toksy is probably going through a change of weather or he probably has a flu. He'll get over it in a few days. Enjoy your NY trip.Don't forget your foreign visitor discount card at Macys o. (LOL)