Friday 4 January 2008

Day 14 @ work & The bug

I didn't have a good night sleep because I had tummy ache and I kept going in and out of the loo. I had a funny feeling that I had caught the bug as I was also feeling nauseous.
When I got to work, my manager knew there was something wrong with me. When I told her, my colleagues moved away from me as if I had caught the bubonic plague! (Na wa for people o).
I then went into a side room to wait for my manager. When she came back to me, she was covering her nose with her blouse!!
Anyways, I got sent home. On my way home, I went to check out some things I need to export. My supplier told me to come on Monday. I also found a warehouse where I bought my car part which I had been searching for. I got it really cheap.
I wonder where I got this bug (which seems to be a major topic on BBC Newsy the last couple of days) from. This means I am not going out tonight.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, it seems you've caught the stomach bug which was the news headlines all weekend. Pele. Get well soon and enjoy ur R & R.


LOL @ the comment you left on my current post. I'll try to stick to ur advice 100%. LOL!!

Iyaeto said...

@ calabar gal:Thanks o

La Reine said...

Nice blog.

Hope you feel better soon.