Monday 21 January 2008

What was that????

What happened to the Super Eagles?
I'm going to be very quiet at work. I hope Berti Vogts justifies the money he's being paid.Have the players been partying the night before the match? If not, then why were they playing "stainless" football (not wanting to be injured). They were actually playing as if they're playing footblat athe open space near my parent's house in Naija (ori iyanrin/ Marakanna)stadium. As if they're playing "set" Sunday league at Hackney Downs.

Upon all the hype, I had expected a nice entertaining match rather all I saw was a bunch of guys running around like a headless chicken.
Has the NFA officials done something wrong (like they always do)? Like what happened at France 98 (I was there live!). Let's hope they put the house in order.

No comments: