Wednesday 16 January 2008

She don hit my car!!!!!

On my way home from work today, I decided to get some box files. Initially I thought of going to STAPLES but as I almost got there, I decided to go to LIDL instead as I got to a mini round about, I saw a bit of traffic then I stopped and as I was enjoying Kashif's turn me on on my car stereo, I heard a loud bang from behind. I felt this sharp pain in my head then it dawned on me that someone had bashed my car from the rear. I held my head with my hands and I got out of the car. The driver of the other car (a woman) suggested that we go to ASDA's car park. I was still in shock when I got out of my car at ASDA to properly assess the damage. This woman (the driver of the other car) walked up to me and asked if I was wearing my seatbelt. I was so angry but all I could say was that why would I be driving without wearing a seat belt. We exchanged details but the stupid woman said she didn't have her insurance details on her so I took a picture of my damaged car. I also took a photo of her car because people can be funny. She could just go and cook up a funny story to her insurance company. Although she bashed my car from behind so automatically, she's at fault. I then called "T" who advised me to call the police immediately as she may not be insured. I called the police to report the incident and I was given a reference number. While I was talking to the police, this woman driver was still looking for a way to open her car bonnet which I suggested to her because I saw water dripping from under her car ( I didn't tell her but I think she broke her radiator) and 20 minutes later, the silly woman still could not work out how to open her bonnet.
I also bumped into my friend "TO" who felt sorry for me but was surprised that the woman could not open her bonnet. The last time I saw the woman, she was flicking through her car manual.

When I got home, I called my insurance company so everything is sorted. I'll be getting a courtesy car while the car is being repaired. I then went to drop an envelope at a friend's place (she leaving for Naija tomorrow) for my mum. Then I started feeling pains on my neck and headache so on my way back from my friend's place, I went to the A&E at the hospital where I was given medication and prescription. The doctor's conclusion was that I'm suffering from whiplash. I'll have to go to the police station tomorrow and call the woman for her insurance details.

What a day! I'm tired .My head is dancing kpopo di po.

No comments: