Monday 28 January 2008

I'm in pains!!!!

Last Saturday, my sister had to call an ambulance. I couldn't breath properly. I was in serious pain from the whiplash. The pain was so much that I was crying in silence.
I was rushed to the A&E and was later prescribed Tylex which contains codeine. It knocked me out completely.
I went to work today but I'm still in pain even right now as I'm typing.
Meanwhile, a lot of paperwork keeps coming in the post from my insurer's solicitor and insurance company.

4 comments:

For the love of me said...

OOps, sorrryyyyyooooo, hope you get better soon.

Toksboy said...

Pele- Hope you dont plan to watch the match today as this would not be the best "aspirin" for some with whiplash.

Anonymous said...

pele....take care of yourself well!!really dont take this pain for granted!if u cannot go to work please call in sick o..so ti gbo o?

Iyaeto said...

Thanks guys. Toksy, congratulations , they got through but I didn't really watch it.