Thursday 14 February 2008

From Clinton, Maryland with love!!!















Yeepa!!!There was power cut at Clinton, MD. I thought I was dreaming. I heard the noise of generators all night. It was very windy ; the hurricane was passing through















Maryland for Obama















Vote and be heard. The people of Maryland went out en masse to vote.















My cousin's phone snapped and my phone battery went flat I forgot to take my charger. So I was incommunicado when I was on the road.
















That is where George Bush's plane (airforce one) lands. I couldn't go near the place. I don't want to be arrested. I was busy shopping (Potomac Mills, Arundell Mills etc) so I couldn't go to DC to the seat of government.

1 comment:

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

Hope you had fun at Arundel Mills? Did you go to the nicer bigger mall in Annapolis? It has a Bloomingdales (I think). Anyway, it is a spectacular mall. You should go if you have the time.