Sunday 24 February 2008

Black Weekend!!!

R.I.P. glittering comment


I got back from work on Friday feeling very hungry so I went straight in to the kitchen to prepare some quick snack. Earlier in the afternoon, I had got a bit of good news from my mum an d i was supposed to call her back to get the full gist. But as I settled down on the sofa to start eating, i remembered that I needed to check my phone for messages. I realized that my aunt had left me a message when I listened to the message, I screamed and my sister was asking me what happened. I couldn't tell her. I later on put myself together and I told her. She did not believe me. What happened was that a family friend had a car accident on his was back to work in Enugu and he died. This guy only turned 40 in December and the only reason he came home was to celebrate Valentine's day with his wife. His wife is 34 years old. And they're looking on to God for a child. I really feel for the wife. They really worked hard. They've built their own house (which is where they live in). This is sad. The guy would be buried on Monday.

1 comment:

Nijawife said...

Pele o,may the good lord give the family the heart to bear the loss.I really pity the wife.