Friday 3 February 2012

New month

It was my birthday a few day ago and for a change,I decided to take some annual leave but to stay at home and watch daytime tv but did I?NO! I was cleaning ,cooking,stuffing my face and sleeping.I had time to reflect on my life though.Finishing this book to start this book

The English weather has changed and it's getting worse. My polish neighbour came to borrow the electric heater as her boiler chose the wrong time to breakdown.Thank God we had a brand new one installed last summer.What would I have done?

Before my birthday, I think hubby was trying to impress me he had builders come to have a new kitchen fitted he forgot that someone had to cleat the mess they did clear the major mess but I had to slave away .The bathroom is going to be fitted too another wahala.Once its completed ,the next move would be to aim to complete another project and to enjoy the Olympics at least some events are going to be hosted at my doorstep.

Last quarter of the year .I'll be off to Yankee for thanksgiving then naija.

No comments: