Wednesday 30 July 2008

4 days to go!!!!

The British international Motor Show at Excel London which started on 23rd July will end on 3rd August.If you live in the London and you haven't been there. Then you've really missed.
When the show started on 23rd, UB40 was on stage live. Sadly I couldn't go because i had a bad flu but I still enjoyed listening to UB40 play from my bedroom window.
On Sunday, my hubby decided to cheer me up so he took me to the show.

I'll show you guys some more later. I might be going to the Redbull air race too and if I do, you'll see more pictures

































The Land Rover LrX concept car





















The Honda Concept car
















































Lotus Evora
















Kia Concept car (KEE)

No comments: