Tuesday 1 April 2008

Asa is coming to town &???!!!!!

Asa is coming to town I've booked my ticket already.

I've been very busy these day. In fact I drove from morning till night on Saturday. I had to see someone from Naija regarding a business deal. Although it looks promising so far. Then drove to Oxford Street looking for a top to go with the Ankara aso ebi I was meant to be wearing for my God daughter's christening. When I got there, I drove to the multi-storey car park but the place had been closed fro refurbishment. So I went to the house of Fraser at Victoria,Monsoon etc with my boys M&M in tow (they were not very happy) I finally bought a top but when I got home, my younger sister "L" told me to return it. My journey continues. I went to the local retail park and I finally found something nice at T.K Maxx where I bumped into the Nollywood actress cum musician Shan George with two of her friends. I bet she went to NEXT for the 2 day silly sale. I hate that shop no be small.
Can you imagine, after all that wahala, I was able to find something very close to home. My outfit was not bad o. I got my sister "F" (who BTW is a very good tailor)to sew me a pair of trousers and the top looked so good. I looked very different from the others in their different designs of skirt and blouse. The party wasn't bad at all. I had a lot of fun despite the fact that there was this old woman giving us bad looks because we were drinking alcohol. The looks on her face when I was mixing the drinks na wa. We eventually moved to another table.

No comments: