Thursday 8 November 2007

Friendship

Something that happened to me in the last four days made me think of this word "friendship". I did a bit of research on what it means. After reading the article, I kind of understood what it means. It's not as if I don't know what it means but the feedback I got made me think otherwise.
My friend wanted a bit of advise. I willingly gave her the advice I felt she needed but she took it in the wrong way. Well that's life. After refusing to answer my calls for 5 days, she finally answered yesterday and we had a long chat, "kissed and made up".
If you have to give you friend a bit of advise, think first.

What in your own opinion is friendship?

1 comment:

Toksboy said...

Sometimes what you say is not what they want to hear and they assume that being a friend you willjust sya what they want to hear. I hope you get my meaning?