Sunday 14 October 2007

Praaaaaaaaaaise the Lord!!!

Hallelujah!!!!! I know you'll be wondering why I chose such a title. Well about four days ago, I spoke to my mum on the phone and she told me that my aunt was with her. I was a bit suspicious 'cos it was around 22.30hrs. The next day, I called a friend who told me that my mum was involved in an auto accident the previous day. I was like "that's not true but I spoke to her last night" she now narrated the whole story to me. The car somersaulted 4 times but thank God she escaped without a scratch. Thanks to my cousin's friend "Shigo" who went out of his way to be a Good Samaritan. So I've got cause to praise the Lord o.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOD is indeed gr8,i join u in thanksgiving.

KemiMamaLopes said...

Excellent news. May God's hand continue to guard and guide you and yours. Amin