Saturday 6 September 2008

One wedding & two funerals !!!!

I was in 9ja about 2 weeks ago with my friends. We tried to enjoy ourselves despite the fact that the third mainland bridge was closed. My friends went to the Island but I didn't try it. The electricity where I stayed wasn't that bad at least the kids were able to enjoy their video games and it was on from midnight till morning. I went to Abeokuta and the drive wasn't bad.
Nigerians and owambe. Na wa. I was able to attend at least one wedding and two funerals. All in all, the kids enjoyed their stay in 9ja and they're already talking about next summer
.

3 comments:

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

Welcome back from your trip. Thank God you had light at night and the kids were able o have a good time. Next time you go, you'll have a blast! =)


NIGERIAN CURIOSITY
IT WAS SO MUCH EASIER WHEN I ONLY HAD ONE...

Iyaeto said...

@Solomonsydelle: I'll definitly have a good time. I should be in NY for Thanksgiving. iwant to take advantage of the sales.

ababoypart2 said...

Kids always love it in Nja, irrespective of the reasons why you went there. I got back from Nigeria 2 weeks ago (funeral - my dad's). To the kids they were there for a good time. If only they knew...